I got this idea from the Vampy Varnish blog who has questions on a Friday.
- How was your week? Good. I feel a lot better than last week, when I was really ill.
2. Are you wearing any make up today? No, and my eyebrows need a good pluck, too.
3. Are you scared of anything? Being buried alive, thanks to a Hitchcock or Hammer Horror episode I saw as a kid.
4.What book are you reading at the moment? The second Game of Thrones book.
5. If you had an unlimited budget, what kind of property would you live in? Somewhere with a pool (I'd die to have a pool) but high up on a hill so I could still see the sea.
6. Tell me about your favourite blogs (feel free to plug them!) : Mine are life/opinion blogs by my friends, plus size blogs and crafty blogs.
7. If you were planning your next day out, where would you go? I'm keen to go to a castle and take photos. There are 2 reasonably local to us.
8. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? I'm not sure. We might be able to go to Sweden and stay with our friends there, but only if we can find the spending money (Sweden is expensive!
9. What's your favourite song this week?
I've heard a LOT of new music this week, but this is what's stuck in my head right NOW! So catchy!
10. What are you doing this weekend? We're meeting a friend who's over from The Netherlands tomorrow, and we hope to see The Hangover 2.
11. Post a picture, any picture.
|Chris Babbitt, the singer/guitarist from Taking Dawn. Yum.|
Copy and paste your answers into the comments for me :)
Have a great weekend :)